Tuesday, April 10, 2012

some have known the beauty as i know
that i know
but i can say that there is something unique
to my experience
where god has gifted
me with a love that is unknown
to many others
that others
have never experienced;
there is no love that is more beautiful
than the kind that i am covered in-
sweet like sugar
engulfing my body like yours;
in times of hardship (shit)
you have held my body straight
pointing toward the sky;
keeping me pointing toward the skies
in order to feel a connection with god;
when i am inside of your soul
our like-minded minds
have held each other
in order to progress toward
destinies that have been planned long ago;
keeping with the road of the straight and narrow-
revealing worlds never known (to my limited knowledge)
keeping with the will of the horned
gods;
which way must i travel in order to know
what is fact or fiction?
drugs have never revealed
what has been revealed by your touch
you lips, your thighs touching my own,
your warm touch,
your love,
infinite knowledge flows from your breast,
showing worlds
that has been to few mortal men,
not even immortals
have experienced
what has been revealed
by the touch of your breast
pressed so innocently
against mine

No comments:

Post a Comment